Please read carefully
A - Introduction
These conditions of sale govern the sale of products marketed by www.romabijoux.it. All contracts of sale entered into by the site www.romabijoux.it and according to the procedures set out therein, between the seller and the customer will be governed by these Terms.
B - Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The contract between the company that owns the site www.romabijoux.it and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order. The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order and acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, you acknowledge that you have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy, but keep, these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
C - How to Buy
1. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog at the time the order and viewable at http://www.romabijoux.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. The information included in the website contain information on www.romabijoux.it compositions of articles and information on the presence of any trademarks. In the latter case, the company reserves the right to change the information of products to match those provided by the manufacturers without any notice. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics, in the case of items with similar characteristics is photographed only sample or is published the photo of the catalog.
2. The correct order is confirmed by a reply by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of your order by logging in to the website dedicated to him in the "Order History".
3. In the case of non-acceptance, the company is committed to a timely notification to the customer.
4. All prices on the site are inclusive of VAT, the company reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
5. The site www.romabijoux.it can see the amount of product available when ordering. Since the simultaneous access of many users-clients and the simultaneous ability to order "online" change product availability, the company does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of merchandise.
6. On certain products subject to price promotions, the company reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the amount, upon notice and acceptance by the customer, failing which the order will be canceled.
Please read carefully