H - Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form on the site www.romabijoux.it a reference to VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty, except as indicated in the following point 3 regarding the reimbursement of the costs of management of the return.
2. To exercise this right, the Customer must send the RMA form or other communication signed and containing the purchase and payment data, by registered mail within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
After receiving the registered letter, the company will send by e-mail to the Customer the form of exercise of the right of recesto provided with the authorization number that must be attached to the outside of the casing in which the product will be physically placed and sent to the aforementioned address within 7 days from the authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
• the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased, for example only the earrings of a set.
• the purchased good must be intact and sealed if complete with intact seals (not opened), returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: boxes, bags, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by the company. In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
• the good subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must be intact, not worn or used, will not therefore be accepted products that show signs of damage, use (examples of watch straps marked, etc), dirt and consequently not they can more be considered integral; In particular, the earrings can only be handled and not worn. For obvious reasons of hygiene the right of withdrawal can not be applied to the earrings if they are worn. For all other jewels, the removal of the hygienic seals or the presence of organic material on the jewel (sweat, etc.) implies the charge of the sterilization costs (20 eur).
• the goods subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must show the same product code present on the sales invoice if the goods were to report a serial number different from what reported on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
• the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
• For customers of Rome who have used the hand delivery, however, the product must be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense by insured shipping. The law applied is that indicated for purchases delivered by courier, the goods must respect the same integrity characteristics and be sent complete with boxes and seals if present.
• the return shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
• in the event of damage to the goods during transport, the Company will inform the Customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly report his complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
• the Company is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of postal goods returned;
• Return of goods without the delivery has occurred: in case of non-receipt of goods due to problems of the recipient (refusal of the package / unavailability of receipt / lack of data communication / lack of acceptance of the release tariff for wrong address or wrong name on the intercom, etc) the following costs are deducted from the reimbursement:
cost of return shipping (9.50 eur) +
Possible open stocks of the courier (12.20) +
supplements present on the way, for example:
supplement for disadvantaged places (21.96)
insurance for goods over 100 eur (12.20)
Express service (EUR 14.64)
deliveries in ZTL (1.83), etc
Dhl Remote areas (+ 25 eur)
extra cost from Europe = cost of return + 12 eur
Extra cost from USA = cost of return + 25 eur
Costs will be deducted during repayment and details will be provided.
If the value of the goods does not cover the costs of a return, the package will be disposed of by the courier and will receive a symbolic refund of 1.00 euros.
In the event that the non-delivery depends on our courier, we will bear all costs and we will refund the full amount.
4. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages established to the original packaging or for possible restoration of the product, the Company will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid (excluding management fees due to the customer's negligence and specified in point 3), within 14 days from the return of the goods, by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents, seals, etc.), in cases where the Company ascertains:
• failure to affix the authorization form on the outer wrapping of the package shipped;
• lack of external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
• the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, guarantees, ...) or anomalies to the product itself;
• damage to the product due to causes other than transport;
• signs of use of the product. In particular, pin or hook earrings can not be returned if tested, that is, if inserted into the earlobe only for testing. The above exclusively for obvious hygienic reasons.
The costs and risks of transport for the return are fully borne by the Customer. The return of products not intact, deteriorated or without accessories and original equipment will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Company will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.